SOUND LIKE YOU?
You've taken your love for helping other people and turned it into a business.
Or at least, you're trying to.
It feels like you're doing the right things, but getting it to really take off? That's another story.
>>> Your social media posts don't really catch on. "The algorithm sure does hate me."
>>> Your email list hasn't grown in weeks. (Months?)
>>> It's been so long since you've had a decent number of visitors to your website that it's officially collecting internet dust. "Kinda forgot I even have a website, oops."
You know you're meant for the life of both "coach" AND "business owner," but it's not quite coming together as easily as you hoped.
The truth is, right now, you’re stuck somewhere between overthinking every word (Hello, analysis paralysis!) and feeling frustrated when what you do manage to put out there gets largely ignored.
At this point, you know the overwhelm and overthinking can’t be good for your business growth. (Let's not even talk about what it's doing to your mental health!)
And lately, it’s becoming clearer than ever that you need to start showing up in your unique way to stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of the people you want to help.
IT'S TIME TO PUT WHAT YOU DO INTO WORDS.
Let’s craft a clear message that speaks to the heart of your dream client.
Good news: There IS a way to attract the people you want to help and turn them into paying clients…no matter how saturated the industry feels right now.
And, it doesn't involve showing up on yet another social media platform, making awkward dance videos, or paying thousands of dollars to learn yet another "marketing strategy."
It's a non-negotiable step that every single business must go through. So important that most big companies and corporations spend MONTHS of time and MILLIONS of dollars perfecting before they even make a dime.
And yet, most new coaches overlook this step entirely, only to spend the next few months (read: years) feeling confused, frazzled, and straight-up scared when it comes time to market and sell their paid offer.
Getting your work seen by the right people...
Spreading your messaging out into the world in a bigger way...
Attracting an engaged, warm audience...
Creating a tight-knit community...
Turning leads into paying clients...
And, catapulting the growth of your coaching business...
All hinge on a clear message, unique brand voice, and good copy.
THE MAKE MESSAGING MAGIC WORKSHOP!
A virtual workshop to clarify your messaging, brand voice, and copy so you can confidently share your work with the world and make magic in your business. ✨
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Use the 7-step messaging framework to confidently attract the *right* people to your work—your people.
- Bring your unique brand voice to life so your dream client can't help but take notice, even in a crowded market.
- Position yourself as a trusted authority through your content so your audience knows without a doubt you “get them.”
- Authentically communicate the value of your offers without sounding pushy, annoying, or sales-y
- Research and source your messaging so you feel confident that you’re speaking directly to your client’s heart.
- Utilize proven copywriting frameworks to guide everything you write in your business.
- Weave your message into everything you create so your brand is cohesive and clear.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
- Exclusive invite to a 2-hour virtual workshop with a small group of like-minded coaches turned entrepreneurs
- The Messaging Magic Workbook—your new business BFF and reference manual that contains over +50 prompts to clarify and organize your message both now and in the future
- The Brilliant Brand Voice Workbook—25+ prompts and templates to bring to light what makes you, YOU and bring it forward in your business
- 10 Fill-In-The-Blank Headline + Subhead Copy Prompts so you can put your new message into action right away
- Lifetime access to workshop recording and both workbooks
I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS WHEN I STARTED.
Hey there, I'm Shawn!
I've spent the past decade as a coach turned entrepreneur.
And, I’m no stranger to the “speaking into the void” situation.
In fact, my first 3 years in businesses a personal trainer, I “tried” (notice the quotes) to sell four different online coaching programs. 4!! Guess how many people signed up? ZERO.
At the time, I immediately thought, “No one wants what I have to offer.” “I don’t know enough.” “Clearly, something is wrong with me.”
It wasn’t until I learned about messaging and copywriting several years later and FINALLY (We’re talking 5 years into my business at that point.) took the time to craft my message and brand voice that it all finally clicked…
>>> The reason I couldn’t sell my paid offers wasn’t because no one wanted them, it was because I didn't communicate about them effectively.
I wasn’t creating demand and desire for my work.
Since then, I've become obsessed with learning the ins and outs of magnetic messaging and connection-based copy and applying what I learn directly to my business. Surprise, surprise...my business, audience, and client base have continued to grow year after year.
And I've never had to deal with the ZERO signup situation again!
My ultimate life mission is to help people who want to help people, help more of those people. The foundation to *actually* do that? A clear message and good copy. So, let's do it!
This workshop is for you if...
- You're a coach, practitioner, consultant, expert, or other service-based professional who has or wants their own business.
- You'd love to get more paying clients without it all feeling so difficult and overwhelming.
- You understand that part of being in business means you have to put yourself out there and market your services.
- But, you're NOT interested in slimy, douche-y marketing tactics and would prefer an authentic, REAL way of attracting clients and coaching them to take the next step.
- You're willing to spend a few hours of intentional time working ON your business, not working IN your business, because you know that's what leads to long-term growth.
- You're open to receiving guidance and support from an outside source that cares about your business success.
- You'd love to hang out and collaborate with a small group of like-minded people.