You're ready to take clients, sell your services, and promote your programs so you can start helping people and making real money in your business.
But, there's still one thing you haven't quite figured out yet.
HOW TO ACTUALLY DO THAT.
Maybe you occasionally post on social media sharing more about what you do (even though it feels awkward and you don't really want to, TBH).
Perhaps you've set up your website complete with a "work with me" page and opt-in form.
You might have even thrown together a freebie.
BUT NO ONE IS TAKING ACTION.
So, you start thinking things like:
- "I must be too late to the game. Everyone is already doing what I want to do and my industry is too saturated."
- "I don't like social media and the algorithm hates me, so my business is doomed."
- "I need a bigger audience to make this work, but building an audience seems impossible these days."
- "Clearly, no one is interested in what I have to offer."
- "Maybe I'm not cut out for this business thing."
Wait, wait...hold up, my friend, let's get you out of that sabotage spiral!
I've got really good news for you.
Your struggle to find paying clients has nothing to do with your industry, your services, the number of followers you have, or the algorithm...